Project “ePoslovanje TKI Hrastnik d.d.” received European Union funding
The aim of the operation is to upgrade our digital presence in the foreign markets. Actions to be implemented in the context:
- Electronic exchange between partners
- Digital presentation on trade fair
- Websites for foreign markets
- Online stores for foreign markets
- Product – sales video
- Strengthening competences
The investment is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Regional Development Fund.
Funding received: 30.000,00 EUR.
More information about cohesion policy in Slovenia: www.eu-skladi.si